To ensure high quality standards, we use cookies for functional, statistical and comfort reasons as well as displaying personalized content. By using this website, you consent to this use of cookies. You can find more related information in our Privacy Policy.
Government Licensed Immigration Agency

Skilled Migration

Visas under the skilled migration category are in most cases related to the skills required in Australia and categorised in skilled worker visa subclasses.

Giving us a bit of info now helps move things along more quickly. For a fast response, email us:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Sponsoring Employees - solutions for small and medium businesses

Small and medium businesses, can sponsor employees and workers from overseas under the skilled migration program.

Sponsoring Employees Standard Business SponsorshipHow to become an approved sponsor?



Investor Visa Workshop - Individually, private and online

Hear about Australia’s investor migrant pathways and discuss options which suit your investment strategy. Topics will include available Investment Visa towards Australian Citizenship. Your workshop will be hosted by our Investor Relationship Manager.

Investor Visa Workshop



Immigration Choice Awards

With another year behind us we are proud that once again, for the third year, we have received the Immigration Choice Award for the Best Migration Agency. We will continue to make this another amazing year for you!

Best Migration Agent


Read more: Immigration Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Immigration Choice Awards 2019



General Skilled Migration Program

These are permanent visas for people who are not sponsored by an employer, but have skills in occupations required in Australia. All subclasses under this program provide permanent residency independently or pathways to permanent residency - without having a sponsoring employer.

You must be over 18, have good English language ability and you must also have the skills and qualifications for an occupation listed on Australia's Skilled Occupation List:

  • Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) or
  • Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)
  • Regional Occupation List (ROL)

A skills assessment is mandatory. Applications for visa subclasses under this program are points-tested. Your spouse/partner and other members of the family unit may be included in the application.


Employer Nomination Scheme - sc 186 visa

This is a permanent visa option for people who are nominated by an Australian employer to fill full-time positions. You must be under 45 years of age and have good English language ability. For the Direct Entry Stream a skills assessment with the relevant skills assessing authority must have taken place with a suitable result. Recent work experience in the nominated occupation, which appears in the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) is required. The Temporary Residence Transition Stream provides for a permanent residency pathway for current 482 visa holders.

Employing workers


Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS)

The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) allows employers in regional Australia to fill skilled positions they are unable to fill from the local labour market on a permanent basis. Under the RSMS Scheme employers are able to nominate staff from overseas for full-time permanent vacancies. Applicants must have the relevant qualifications for the nominated position, be under 45 years of age and have good English language ability. Certain occupations require a successful skills assessment and higher English language result. It is required that the visa applicant's occupation is listed on the Regional Occupation List (ROL). Employing workers


TSS visa (482 visa) at a glance

From March 2018 the new 482 visa (TSS visa - Temporary Skill Shortage visa) has replaced the subclass 457 visa. The 482 visa has two different streams.

TSS visa (482 visa)

TSS visa / 482 visa and SBS

This is the most commonly used program for employers to sponsor overseas workers to work in Australia on a temporary basis for up to 4 years. You must have an employment background relevant to and consistent with the position to be performed. You must have acceptable English language ability, be of good character and enjoy good health. Your spouse/partner and other members of the family can be included in the application.

TSS visa (482 visa)

Self-Sponsorship on a TSS visa

If you wish to start your own business and plan to seek a Self-Sponsorship on a TSS visa:

Self Sponsorship


Skilled Visa Australia - Newsflash

Changes to the current 482 visa, ENS visa / 186 visa, RSMS visa/ 187 visa and skilled visa regime. Am I affected? What happens to my visa application?

We provide the answers to your questions!

>> TSS visa (482 visa) important details

>> Changes to the ENS visa (186 visa) and RSMS visa (187 visa)

Seminars & Conferences
Buy TicketDubai (UAE)

Upgrade Your Lifestyle

08. October 2022

Buy TicketLos Angeles (US)

Upgrade Your Lifestyle

15. October 2022

Follow Us


Our Business References

  • client_logo0.png
  • client_logo00.png
  • client_logo1.png
  • client_logo2.png
  • client_logo3.png
  • client_logo4.png
  • client_logo5.png
  • client_logo6.png
  • client_logo7.png
  • client_logo8.png
  • client_logo9.png
  • client_logo10.png
  • client_logo11.png
  • client_logo12.png
  • client_logo13.png
  • client_logo14.png
  • client_logo15.png
  • client_logo16.png
  • client_logo17.png
  • client_logo18.png
  • client_logo19.png
  • client_logo20.png
  • client_logo21.png
  • client_logo22.png
  • client_logo23.png

Our rating

5 of 5 stars

Based on the opinion of 1082 people.